Legal Leaders In Washington State
Brothers & Henderson, P.S., has earned a reputation as the premier disability and elder law firm in Washington state. Our practice is rooted in providing the highest quality service to every client. We proudly put a focus on individuals who experience disabling conditions, working closely with their families and the professionals who serve them. We also provide estate planning services to clients of every socioeconomic background.
How can our firm assist you? We provide legal guidance in these fields:
- Elder law: We guide our clients through long-term care planning and end-of-life issues.
- Estate planning: Helping you plan for your own future and the future of your loved ones.
- Probate and estate administration: We help executors navigate probate and administer estates.
- Disability-related benefits: If you or a loved one need public benefits as a result of a disability, we can help with the claim and to maximize the benefits available.
- Special education law: Does your child have special needs? Our team can help you get the educational support and services she needs.
Partners Joshua L. Brothers and Christopher Henderson have devoted their careers to representing clients in the disability and aging communities, becoming legal pioneers along the way. Read more about the attorneys at Brothers & Henderson, P.S., by clicking the links below:
Christopher M. Henderson
Donna M. Calf Robe
James W. Spencer
Katrina B. Durkin
Ellen E. Barton
Your One-Stop Shop For Ongoing Disability Services
Brothers & Henderson, P.S. is truly your one-stop, full-service law firm for your disability law needs. Our attorneys know that many services tend to blend into one another through a person’s life. Parents might start with a child who has special needs, progress through special education law and setting up benefits, establish a guardianship once the person turns 18, and then look towards passing along responsibility to another party when the parents are much older. We understand the long-term, ongoing nature of legal needs. We are with you for your entire journey.
Our Community Is As Important As Our Practice
We consider every client a valued member of our community, and we cherish building close relationships with clients that often span decades. In addition, our attorneys are deeply involved in the disability and aging communities, dedicated to playing an active role as board members, volunteers, partners, and advocates.
Talk To An Attorney Today
If you need compassionate guidance regarding elder law or disability law, contact Brothers & Henderson, P.S. We are eager to assist you with any legal issue you may face. Schedule a consultation by calling 206-536-2446, filling out our online contact form or sending an email to [email protected].