- Elder Law
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- VA Aid and Attendance Pension Benefits
Ms. Marr's practice focuses on elder law, Medicaid and VA long term care planning, guardianship, estate and trust planning, and estate and trust administration. Ms. Marrs is a member of the Washington State Bar Association's Elder Law, Real Property and Probate and Trust Sections. Additionally, she is a member of the King County Bar Association's Guardianship and Elder Law and Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Sections. Ms. Marrs also volunteers for the Washington State Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.
Ms. Marrs recently joined the firm. Previously, she practiced Elder Law at Northwest Elder Law Group, PLLC, where she began as a Rule 9 intern and continued as an associate attorney once she was admitted to practice law in Washington until she joined Brothers & Henderson, P.S. While at University of Washington School of Law, Ms. Marrs focused her education on elder and disability law. Ms. Marrs also interned as a Rule 9 at Davies Pearson, a long-standing firm in Tacoma, WA, and as the Peter Greenfield Senior Advocacy Intern at Columbia Legal Services, a non-profit legal services organization in Seattle, WA.
While not at work, Ms. Marrs enjoys spending her time with her husband, Caleb, and their two cats. They spend their weekends skiing, hiking, and camping with family and friends.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Juris Doctor - 2017
- University of Washington, Washington
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2014
- Major: English
- Major: Law, Societies, & Justice
- Washington, 2017
- Washington State Bar Association’s Elder Law, Real Property, Probate and Trust Sections, Member
- King County Bar Association’s Guardianship and Elder Law and Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Sections, Member
Current Employment Position