- Elder Law
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Trust Administration
- Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution
- Vulnerable Adult Proceedings
- Contested Proceedings
Beth was admitted to practice in the State of Washington in 2012. She received her undergraduate degree from Whitman College and her law degree from Seattle University, with high honors.
During law school, Beth participated in the Global Justice Advocacy program in Johannesburg, South Africa, and spent a summer working as a judicial extern at the High Court of Uganda. She has a passion for advocating for the rights of the elderly and while in law school interned at Columbia Legal Services, addressing legal issues facing low-income seniors in King County. While in law school, she also served on the Seattle University Law Review and published an article titled "Arbitration Agreements in Long-Term Care Contracts: How to Protect the Rights of Seniors in Washington." Beth started her career by working as a law clerk for Justice Charles Johnson at the Washington Supreme. Prior to joining Brothers & Henderson, Beth worked at a litigation firm where her practice focused on representing seniors who had been neglected and abused in long-term care facilities.
As an associate with Brothers & Henderson, P.S., Beth's practice focuses on elder law, guardianship, estate and trust planning, trust administration, trust and estate dispute resolution and vulnerable adult proceedings, including contested proceedings.
Beth serves on the Executive Committee of the Washington State Bar Association Litigation Section. She is also a member of the King County Bar Association and the Washington State Association for Justice.
During her free time, Beth can be found hiking, camping, and traveling with her husband, Griff, and her dog, Yuma.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With High Honors
- Honors: Global Justice Advocacy program in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Whitman College
- B.A. - 2008
- Washington, 2012
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association Litigation Section, Executive Committee Member
Current Employment Position
- High Court of Uganda, Judicial Extern
- Columbia Legal Services, Intern
- Justice Charles Johnson at the Washington Supreme, Law Clerk
- King County Bar Association Free Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, 2014 to Present
- Washington State Long-Term Care Ombudsman, Volunteer Ombudsman, 2016 to 2017