Proudly Helping Individuals Throughout Washington
You have encountered a challenging legal issue, and you are not sure what to do. You may feel overwhelmed and unsure of the future. One of the best ways to address your problem and reach a positive resolution is to consult a skilled, compassionate and experienced attorney.
Brothers & Henderson, P.S., is a full-service disability law firm for clients throughout Washington state. If you need a one-stop shop for your legal services, you can rely on our law firm’s 30-plus years of experience.
We are proud to provide legal counsel for issues including:
- Benefit advocacy: We can help plan for and advocate for the public or private benefits that you need.
- Elder law: Are you or a relative aging? We can help with many issues in this complicated time.
- Estate planning: We can help you or your loved one plan your estate to protect your legacy and plan for your future as you age.
- Guardianship and protective services: If your loved one no longer has capacity, we can help establish a guardianship to protect their best interests.
- Special education law: We can help you and your child with special needs get the support and services you need.
Lifelong Service From Lifelong Allies
Many individuals who have special needs and their family members will face legal issues that endure for several years. Our attorneys take pride in building lifelong relationships with our clients. It is our goal to provide every legal service you will need in disability law, elder law, special needs law and several other practice areas. No matter your legal issue, we feel confident that we can help you.
Get Your Consultation Today
When you schedule a consultation with our firm in Seattle, we can discuss your needs, educate you on your options and help achieve the solutions you want. Get a consultation with a lawyer at Brothers & Henderson, P.S., by calling our firm at 206-536-2446. To reach us online, complete an online intake form or send an email to [email protected].