Brittany S. Lumia
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Gift and Estate Tax
- Estate and Wealth Management
- Real Property Transfers
Brittany focuses her practice on estate planning, trust and estate administration, gift and estate tax, and transfers of real property. She counsels individuals and families on their personal planning needs, in both tax and non-tax aspects of estate planning, and advises fiduciaries on their duties in trust and estate administration matters. She is committed to providing a personalized approach by identifying clients' underlying needs and tailoring clients' estate plans to meet their specific circumstances.
Brittany received her Juris Doctor from Seattle University School of Law in 2016 and graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science in 2011. During law school Brittany was a legal intern for the Indian Estate Planning Project working with the Puyallup Tribe and a Student Attorney for the Federal Tax Clinic at the University of Washington School of Law.
Brittany was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona and relocated to Seattle in 2013. Brittany enjoys watching football (Go Sun Devils!), traveling, and golfing with her husband.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Juris Doctor - 2016
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.S. - 2011
- Major: Political Science
- Washington, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2019
- Washington State Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate, & Trust, and Taxation Sections, Member
- King County Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate, & Trust, Guardianship & Elder Law, and Business Law Sections, Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Hart Schoener Bliss, PS, , Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2021